Bottom Line Up Front
If you lift weights, squat, sprint, snatch, jump, etc. Bulletproof Hips will make your life better.
About the Program
Bulletproof Hips addresses common lower body flexibility, mobility and strength balance issues with 40 easy to follow workouts.
- 40 workouts
- 15-20 minutes each
- Best done before your normal daily workout
Bulletproof Hips 101 is built to improve:
- Hip Flexion
- Hip Abduction and Adduction
- Unilateral Squat Strength
- Unilateral Deadlift Stamina
- Hip Strength at end range
- Carry stamina
Buy it once. Own it forever.
When you buy any Bulletproof Program you have access to it forever…or at least as long as we’re in business. 😉
Price: Only $149
Wait?!?! It’s only $149 for a program built by doctors and battle tested by thousands of athletes?
Yes. It’s only $149…and you own it forever.
How do I know if Bulletproof Hips is right for me?
- Your hips, knees or shins hurt before, during or after a workout. Especially one involving squats, deadlifts or running.
- You have limited supine hip flexion.
- You struggle with overhead squats, snatch, etc.
- Your hip, knee or low back function is limiting your ability to enjoy life.
How do I know if Bulletproof Hips is WRONG for me?
If you are recovering from surgery or an acute injury you need to speak with an Active Life Doctor before starting any Bulletproof Program. Use the button below.
Not sure what to do?
Answer a few questions and an Active Life Coach helps you select the best Bulletproof Program(s) for you.
100% free. No obligation.
You can also Assess Yourself
We offer a 100% free DIY Flexibility and Mobility assessment.
It's easy, only takes a few minutes to complete and helps identify weaknesses you need to correct.
1. You need a friend to help with some of the assessments.
2. We want to sell you Bulletproof Programs. They are amazing, effective and fun.
Click the big blue button below to get started.
About Bulletproof Programs
Active Life offers 10 Bulletproof Programs designed by our doctors to improve joint health, strength balance, mobility and flexibility.
Most Bulletproof sessions take less than 20 minutes and can be completed before or after your normal daily workout.
Bulletproof Programs are templated, linear progressions addressing common imbalances, flexibility and mobility. Roughly 90% of the athletes we work with use Bulletproof Programs.
However, they may not be appropriate for athletes:
- recovering from surgery
- experiencing pain from an acute injury like an ankle sprain
- with prolonged pain (more than a month)
- with pain in multiple areas
If you aren't sure what to do click the button below and one of our coaches will help you out.