Bottom Line Up Front
There are 4 Bulletproof Programs every athlete should do once per year – Bulletproof Back is the most important of the 4.
Bulletproof Back increases midline stability and postural stamina to protect your low back under load and, you know, the other 23 hours of the day as well.
About the Program
Bulletproof Back addresses common midline and postural strength balance issues with 40 easy to follow workouts.
- 40 workouts
- 15-20 minutes each
- Best done AFTER your normal daily workout
Bulletproof Back 101 is built to improve:
- Standing Lumbo Pelvic Flexion (touching your toes)
- Anti-extension strength
- Hollow Body position
- Postural Stamina
- Core strength and stability
Buy it once. Own it forever.
When you buy any Bulletproof Program you have access to it forever…or at least as long as we’re in business. 😉
Price: Only $149
Wait?!?! It’s only $149 for a program built by doctors and battle tested by thousands of athletes?
Yes. It’s only $149…and you own it forever.
How do I know if Bulletproof Back is right for me?
- Your low back hurts before, during or after a workout. Especially one involving deadlifts, squats or running.
- You can’t bend over and touch your toes without pain or tightness.
- Your core is weak and undisciplined.
- Your low back over-extends with weight overhead or in the front rack.
- You can’t maintain a good hollow-body position.
- High rep deadlifts and/or squats cause low back pain or tightness.
How do I know if Bulletproof Back is WRONG for me?
- If you are recovering from surgery or an acute injury you need to speak with an Active Life Doctor before starting any Bulletproof Program.
- If you are having back spasms, weakness, shooting pain, sharp pain or are sensitive to the touch DO NOT start Bulletproof Back. Use the form below to speak with an Active Life Doctor.
Not sure what to do?
Use the form below to let us know what's up and we'll respond promptly. We're happy to help.
100% free. No obligation.