ACTIVE LIFE RECOVER MEMBERSHIP
A whole new way to recover.
Our Bulletproof Programs are amazing…but they are very specific and relatively intense.
They also don’t address pain and discomfort from a hard workout the day before.
These are problems.
Recover is the solution.
2 Types of Recover Workouts
1. Area specific stand alone sessions.
2. Guided series.
We could tell you about it…or we could show you examples.
Since we paid for the videos we may as well use them.
Area Specific Example
This is one of 20 currently available sessions.
Recover Workout #16
This is a recover workout designed for the day after a tough total body workout.
Recover sessions should be performed at relatively low intensity.
If you’re breathing heavy you’re going too hard.
Guided Series Example
Guided Recovery Programs are like Bulletproof Programs with a couple important differences.
1. They are shorter and less intense.
2. You do them AFTER you workout.
3. They are more focused on feeling better than correcting imbalances with a linear progression.
4. Frankly, they are more fun.
There is 1 amazing Guided Series currently available with 4 more coming before 1 April.
The first guided series is called “Low Back Attack” because it’s for your low back and back rhymes with attack.
We aren’t very clever.
It’s 10 workouts long.
Here’s an example workout:
You can do 2-3 guided series workouts per week and repeat as often as needed.
Here’s what’s coming next:
- Carried Away: 15 February 2019
- Squat Recovery: 1 March 2019
- Deadlift Recovery: 15 March 2019
- Press Recovery: 1 April 2019